Physiology Quiz - Classical Neurotransmitters - Part 1
Classical neurotransmitters refer to a small group of small molecule neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters are used by the nervous system in a variety of circuits to transmit information from pre-synaptic neurons to post-synaptic cells. Test your basic knowledge of classical neurotransmitters by taking this simple quiz.
(1) Classical neurotransmitters are found in these synaptic vesicles:
(2) Which of the following is/are classical neurotransmitters?
(3) Some classical neurotransmitters are peptide molecules
(4) Which of the following classical neurotransmitters is a biogenic amine?
(5) Which of the following classical neurotransmitter molecule(s) is/are catecholamine molecules?