||Figures & Illustrations
Physiology Quiz -
Random Physiology Questions - Part 2
This quiz contains a set of questions randomly selected from different topics.
(1) All other factors being equal, axons with smaller diameters conduct action potentials at a higher velocity than do axons with larger diameters.
(2) Action potentials travel along axons in a non-decremental fashion.
(5) Which of the following is (are) possible sequence of events following the opening of neuronal voltage-gated Na+ channels?
(6) All mammalian axons are myelinated.
(7) Similar to the neuronal action potential, graded potentials are all-or-nothing.
(8) In an average-sized individual, the total volume of plasma filtered every day in both kidneys combined is:
(9) Taste buds degenerate with increasing age leading to reduced taste sensitivity in old age.
(10) Which of the following is (are) true of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor?
Checking your answers...
Posted: Friday, December 4, 2015