Physiology Quiz - Organization of the Nervous System - Part 1
A good understanding of the physiology of the nervous system requires a thorough knowledge of the molecules, cells, and tissues that make up the central and peripheral nervous systems. Test your basic knowledge of the organization of the nervous system by taking this simple quiz.
(1) Which of the following is / are (an) inhibitory neurotransmitter(s)?
(2) A nerve is a bundle of __________.
(3) In humans, the total volume of the cerebrospinal fluid is __________, and the total volume produced every day is __________.
(4) The innermost layer of the cranial or spinal meninges is:
(5) The cranial or spinal meninges are composed of the following:
(6) The outermost layer of the cranial or spinal meninges is:
(7) The middle layer of the cranial or spinal meninges is: