||Figures & Illustrations
Physiology Quiz -
Respiratory Physiology - Part 12
Test your basic knowledge of respiratory physiology by taking this simple quiz.
(1) The average diameter of lung alveoli is:
(2) In humans, the volume of the anatomical dead space (ADS) is:
(3) In the lungs, most of the gas exchange occurs in the:
(4) In the lungs, tidal volume refers to:
(5) In the lungs, vital capacity refers to:
(6) In the lungs, inspiratory reserve volume refers to:
(7) In the lungs, expiratory reserve volume refers to:
(8) In the lungs, residual volume refers to:
Checking your answers...
Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2015