Physiology Quiz - Fundamental Principles of Physiology - Part 4
In order to learn physiology, it is essential that one understand many fundamental principles. Some of these principles are intrinsic to the discipline of physiology, while others are borrowed from disciplines such as molecular biology, cell biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computer science, psychology, engineering, and others. Test your knowledge of the fundamental principles of physiology by taking this simple quiz.
(1) Which of the following is/are true about the enzyme adenylate cyclase (AC)?
(2) The enzyme adenylate cyclase is also commonly known as adenylyl cyclase.
(3) In eukaryotic cells, the site of protein synthesis is the:
(4) Which of the following organelles of eukaryotic cells is/are enclosed in a double membrane?
(5) The sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ ATPase (SERCA) is a: