Physiology Quiz - Classical Neurotransmitters - Part 7
Classical neurotransmitters refer to a small group of small molecule neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters are used by the nervous system in a variety of circuits to transmit information from pre-synaptic neurons to post-synaptic cells. Test your basic knowledge of classical neurotransmitters by taking this simple quiz.
(1) Post-synaptic GABAB receptors are:
(2) Pre-synaptic GABAB receptors are:
(3) After γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is released from the pre-synaptic neuron, GABA diffuses across the synaptic cleft to bind to and activate post-synaptic GABA receptors. Termination of GABA neurotransmission is then brought about:
(4) Which of the following γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors are found primarily in retinal circuits?
(5) In GABAergic axon terminals, GABA accumulation into synaptic vesicles is brought about via: