Physiology Quiz - Hydrostatic Blood Pressure - Part 2
Maintenance of the normal pressure of blood within the vessels of the circulatory system is an essential feature of the cardiovascular system. Test your basic knowledge of hydrostatic blood pressure by taking this simple quiz.
(1) Hydrostatic blood pressure is lowest in the:
(2) Hydrostatic blood pressure is highest in the:
(3) Within the cardiovascular system, the highest hydrostatic blood pressure is found in the:
(4) As arterial blood reaches typical capillaries in the body, its hydrostatic pressure is approximately:
(5) As blood leaves typical capillaries in the body, its hydrostatic pressure is approximately: