Physiology Quiz - Thyroid Gland and Thyroid Hormones - Part 14
The thyroid gland is an endocrine gland whose hormone products perform many important functions. Test your basic knowledge of the thyroid gland, its hormone products, and the effect of these hormones on target tissues by taking this simple quiz.
(1) The following is/are true about goiter:
(2) The following is/are true about Hashimoto's disease:
(3) The following is/are true about Graves' disease:
(4) Which of the following is/are considered a type of hypothyroidism?
(5) Which of the following is/are considered a type of hyperthyroidism?